Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Yummy Caterpillar Snack and a good portion of our grocery bill!

We had a Hungry Caterpillar snack after study that book this week.  We had apples, pears, plums, strawberries and oranges.  YUMM-O!  And that is why Dadda either has to take on a second job or we have to eat more junk food!  Just kidding, but these kids go through SOOOO Much fruit.  Too much fruit really.  I fill our two fruit baskets up (yes 2, but one of them usually has tomatoes, avocados or other veggies that we wouldn't refrigerate.)  at least once a week and before the end, it is bare pickings and there's nothing left.  I actually have to monitor the fruit bowl throughout the day and find the kids sneaking off with it.  I mean not only is it heafty on the pocketbook, which I don't mind too much, but it can reak havoc on a little tummy to have 3 apples, 1 banana, 3 clementines and 1 plum just in one day! If only they would eat that many veggies!

Does anyone see my pouting princess!



1 comments:

"GG" said...

This is one of my favorite books