That you could put a towel over a bowl?
Nope, just kidding, that is my homemade french bread dough rising under there!
I mean, come on, did you know that you could make homemade french bread. Sure, sandwich bread, rolls, biscuits, even tortillas can be made at home, but don't you have to buy your french bread for your spaghetti or lasagna night in the bakery section at the grocery store? Apparently not and let me tell you it is soooo easy to make and super delicious! I honestly could not believe it!
My lovely dough rolled into loaves and ready for the oven.
Look, see I told you, homemade french bread! Now, I know it may not be as pretty as the one's from the store, but warm out of the oven with some butter on it was heaven for sure in my mouth!

2 comments:
Please post the recipe!!!!
Your bread is beautiful, I have been on a diet, getting ready for my trip to England..............I know that you will feed me well and I can't hardly wait. I also noticed that you are using the towel that Yuka sent from Japan. Hope she looks at this post and sees it. Yummy!!!
Post a Comment