Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Evie Kaye ~ 2 Years Old!

2, can you believe it, because I surely can't!  The time has flown by so quickly.  In times like this I always stop and think, did I hug her enough and tell her how much I love her!  And how she has changed just over night.  Look at how long her hair is getting.  And do you see what she is doing?  She all of a sudden has become mesmerized by the t.v. and in particular Caillou.  She walks around the house singing the song and begs for it!  She could have cared less about t.v. last week but she can hardly breathe without Caillou this week!


My little girls favorite food, eggs!  She could eat 3 eggs easily all by herself!


Yep she approves!


To cute!


What better way to spend your day than taking Muffin and Scone to the park!


Giving Scone a stick.


Her and Brother looking for worms.


And home to bake a birthday cake!



Not sure what she is hiding from here, adorable!


Love that Ethan Jay is protecting Evie Kaye's candles!



That is some eager unwrapping!  Don't you love how excited they are about the back of a white box!



I know a train bridge!  We had actually bought this for a future present for Ethan Jay to go with his train track, but this little girl has also taken a liking to the trains as well!


Enjoying some yummy cake!


Creating their masterpiece.  They can spend an hour with the train tracks.  Love how they play together!


Enjoying another one of her present, a butterfly glow stick.


And this is how I found them all.  Absorbed by Caillou and the birthday girl in her birthday suit!


What a special day for a special girl!

1 comments:

Vickie said...

Happy Happy birthday Miss Evie Kaye! I love all the pictures and stories but I sure miss those sweet babies and Robert and you. Let's try and skype sometime over the weekend. Much love!