Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Moses, Manna and Quail

This week we discussed how God really does provide for ALL of our needs.  It was the theme on our mouths and minds all week.  I almost felt silly about it but I over emphasized that each blessing in our life and in others lives all is from Him.  We really had such a fun week with lot's of cool activities.

We had a bird nest snack with bacon nests and eggs in our nests!  Yumm-o, you can't go wrong with bacon and eggs!


We had a quarter toss,


and logged our results if they landed on heads or tails.  I also had them start to predict what theirs would land on.




We tested a small flat plate and a coffee filter to see which shape is best for a birds nest.


We also did the cutest step by step quail drawings and I was shocked at how well the kids turned out.  We also made some quarter rubbings and painted with q-tips.  And the week would not have been complete without some manna and quail (or chicken)!

0 comments: