Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Evie Kaye Washing Dishes

My sweet little shadow!  I love it and know that it will end ALL too soon!  She does everything I do and we do spend a lot of time together!  And of course washing dishes has a special sort of draw for a little one!  I can vividly remember Ethan Jay standing at our sink in Murrieta, CA doing dishes every single day!  They definitely get wet and usually soak the floor.  But they have the best time exploring with water and sort of washing dishes!

Pouring from cup to cup, hours of entertainment!


Hum, what could this be?


Oh yes, good for licking!


Mixing


And more tasting!  A little soap is good for cleaning out the system.


Loving my little one's and praying that I always see learning opportunities and not just the messes!

0 comments: