Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Girls

Oh how I love these sweet girls.  I find them spending more and more time together each and every day.  It used to be that Ethan Jay and Emma Ann were besties and Evie Kaye would tag along but now the girls are starting to spend more and more time together doing, you know, girl things!

They love to go and crawl into bed and read stories!  So sweet!


Remnants of another tea party


And my sweet girl cut her hair!  I can't believe it but yep a big chunk right off the side!


And there it is, so sad.


She's lucky that she has sweet curls like these, it almost makes up for it!


Evie Kaye started this when she was just a wee one.  Whenever she would point to something she would cross her fingers like this.  She doesn't do it as often anymore, but oh how she melts my heart.


And did I mention that she doesn't like clothes.  She was missing for a few minutes and I started calling for her and this is how she ran to me.  All of her clothes off and she was so proud to have on her sister's panties!


And what a helper!  All of my children love to help me peel carrots!


0 comments: