Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Friday, January 17, 2014

One Great Big Brother

So, I walked into the kitchen and just thought to myself "What in the world, I mean I don't mind him playing with baby dolls he is after all pretending to be a father, but spinning round and round in circles with this baby, might even be too much for me!"  It didn't take long for me to regret my former thought and my heart grow with pride and admiration as this little boy was spinning his sister's baby dolls around so that they would be happy!  What a joyful giving heart!


And then of course Evie Kaye wanted a turn and he was much obliged!


And another baby.  But do you see my sweet, I can pull this pouting out at anytime I need to to get what I want, Emma Ann!?!?  


Yep, that brother made it all better!  I sometimes want to take lessons from that girl!  Just kidding, well maybe only a little bit, just reminds me of some heart work we have got to do!


Love them to pieces and hope that they will always love each other this much!

0 comments: