We walked up to our little shopping precinct today for a few things and had a great time.
A stop up on the downs for a peak at the ocean.
A flower for Momma, I never tire of these!
Mrs. Amber was with us and she bought all of them a small toy from one of thrift shops. Ethan Jay was with her and picked out a transformer car and he picked out a teddy bear for his sisters. Here they are loving on their bears and holding hands and singing a song. Love the love between these two sisters!
Emma Ann had to go potty so we found a little cafe to pop into and when I opened the door, I saw this cake sitting up on the display table and knew immediately that I must have a slice! It was delicious and the kids and I all (fought over it) shared nicely!
The name of the cafe was called "Driftwood Cafe" and it was so cute. They had all of this old driftwood around the cafe with some really great pictures painted on them. It reminded me so much of my Daddy. He Loved driftwood and loved old cars.
Back home again and a sit one the bench with bear.





0 comments:
Post a Comment