perfect baby boy!
We had an ultrasound on Wednesday and got a great report about how our little one is doing! I'm 21 weeks and everything appears to be great with Momma and Baby! I have been having some hip problems that I have not had in previous pregnancies so that has been a bit ruff, but otherwise good. I'm always so nervous before an appointment or a scan so I was so relieved to see and hear little one's heart beating away and his little body moving around! We had already drove around looking for parking for quite some time and couldn't find anything so Robert dropped me off and continued to look for a spot while I went and checked in and so I wouldn't be late. The tech finally had to start the scan and poor Robert missed almost the whole scan. She was having a hard time getting a few of the measurements that she needed because little one was so far down in my pelvis that she asked me to go potty and hopefully that would help him shift around and would give Robert a few minutes to get there. He ended up having to park in a grocery store parking lot across the street and walk over. He made it just at the last minute as she took a peek and told us that we were going to be having a little boy! We are over the moon and couldn't be happier to have a healthy little boy on the way! God is so good!


3 comments:
Congratulations!!! So excited for y'all.
Yeah!!!!!! A sweet baby boy!!!
More GG Tears of Joy!!
Post a Comment