Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fish-N-Chips

I could not wait to get my mouth wrapped around some of these yummy morsels!  I had been waiting since we landed to get some of this good grub and we had passed by a place that did fish n chips several times but had not stopped yet.  Today was the day!  There are several of these places around and they are so perfect.  You literally walk in, there is someone in the back frying it all up, and someone throwing it into the box hot and fresh for you.  You take it home, devour it all and recycle the box!  It was AMAZING!  Even the kids devoured all of it.  Everyone wanted more and it was all gone!   I can see a great relationship forming here!




1 comments:

Marcy said...

My favorite thing to eat over there. Now throw on a little malt vinagar on the fish and fries... Heaven!!!!