Harry's Fish Camp is one of those magical places to me. The views are worth every penny! I have been coming here my whole life. We would come first when I was very little and rent cabins for the week or weekend. Then we moved a trailer over into a spot when I was about 5 and have had a permanent place since. Most summer's we would be packed up on the last day of school and move to the lake for the whole summer! What an amazing child-hood! Riding my scooter, swimming at the swimming hole, walking down the dike, going out in the boat and of course lot's of yummy food!
This had to be one of our stops on our visit home and I'm sure glad that we squeezed it in. We arrived just at sunset. Look at those views! We then had a delicious meal of fried fish, baked potatoes, FRIED dinner rolls (an absolute must!) and salad and sweet tea! Robert's family and my Mom went and it was all such a treat! We of course saw lot's of friends there including a sweet friend Anthony who we have grown up knowing.
Our group
Mom and Anthony

1 comments:
you need to frame the sunset!! gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment