Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Monday, November 25, 2013

Bowling Fun!

We had to go up to Coughton Air Force Base for a few days to take care of a bunch of paperwork and for me to take my driving test.  SCARY!  I wasn't sure if I could pass a driving test back in the states again, much less in England with all kinds of new rules and codes and signs, but I DID!  I am the official recipient of a U.K. driver's license!  The base isn't very large.  It has a little food court with a Sub-Way and a chicken place in it and the only other place to eat on base is in the bowling alley!  So that is where we found ourselves, a lot!  The kids of course loved it!  It had been sometime since Ethan Jay had bowled and I'm not sure if Emma Ann had ever bowled and I know that Evie Kaye had not, so they were all pretty excited!  By the way, I will not take responsibility for Evie Kaye's outfit, that was all Robert!  Anyways, we had a great time except that I as usual do not have the bowling thumb!  I had a lower score than the kids!  They did cheat though, they had the bumpers up!  

Evie Kaye had the hardest time being able to reach to get the ball all the way over, but she was so determined and of course wanted NO HELP!  Ethan Jay and Emma Ann were so cute with her though.  They would take turns getting her ball and bringing it over and placing it up for her.  So sweet seeing them work together!



Ethan Jay lining it up.



Sweet Emma Ann, the ball is not even off of the stand yet and she was already cheering for herself!  She was so cute.  She got so excited each and every time!


Doing a little dance that she had hit some pins over!


And another satisfied customer!


Yep, she got some down!


Father and Son


Ethan Jay deciding that he didn't need the assistance anymore!
It was funny though, he kept sliding on his knees like he was sliding into home plate.  He was hilarious!


Those are some stylish shoes Robert has on!


What a kid!  He cracks me up!
I think I would pull a muscle if I did that!


0 comments: