Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, November 30, 2013

A little Christmas in England!

 Well, things aren't quite put away in the house, but I just had to get that Christmas Tree up!  It was fun to have some familiarity in the mess of it all.  I will say, I became awful sad when I opened up our 1 and only box of christmas stuff that we brought and realized it wasn't much!  But it was fun decorating with what we had and maybe my sweet hubby will let me do just a smudge of shopping.

My sweet girls


Getting those ornaments hung!





And there she is, quite a beauty!



My Momma made these ornaments the christmas before I was born.  I just love them!


She also had a set of little wooden toy ornaments that are just precious that are on our tree this year.



The kids snuck, Buddy, our elf in on the tree!


And I had picked up a pack of these gold snowflakes to hang in a window one year but they have added a nice addition to our tree this year!


Buddy left the kids a surprise of Cheerios when they woke up this morning!



0 comments: