Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Downtown Exeter

Exeter has a great little shopping area that is just within a block or so of where we are staying and there are the greatest shops.  It's like one of those really big outdoor shopping malls like the Town Square Center in Mt. Pleasant.  They have every shop and restaurant all lined up down one street along with a great movie theatre and the Cathedral is there as well.  We have enjoyed several strolls along it and the kids even enjoyed some rides today.  The girls were on a Merry-go-Round while I was Ethan Jay on this gigantic slide so I didn't get any pictures of them, but they had a blast!  

Ethan Jay loved his ride too!  He had to climb all the way to the top and slide down all by himself.  Not a problem for him, as usual.  He is a little dare devil! He was only supposed to go down 3 times but the guy kept letting him go.  I had prepped him for only 3 so it was so cute when he kept telling the guy that he had already been down all of his times!




We found a really cool chinese buffet for lunch.
It was the largest Chinese buffet that I have ever seen.  There was so much to choose from and quite a bit of it was new to me.  Very yummy and the kids enjoyed all of it to, including the wishing pond!


0 comments: