Of course we had to squeeze in a few family photos before we left!
They turned out great with Papa T.'s farm in the background. What a beautiful setting!
I am going to have to do some investigating though, because we took pictures with Mrs. Linda and they are now no where to be found.
Picture of the Tanner Clan
Our Budding Family
G.G. and her grands
Lacie and her boys, Bennie and Brauck Allen
The Four Mermaids
Me and My sisters, Fayth and Lacie
My sweet Momma and Me. I don't think it would be such a bad thing if I grew up to look like her!
Momma and her dear friend, Patsy. They have been life-long friends!
G.G. and her wolf babies.
All the kids, up on the fence.
After pictures, we went inside to get things ready to go to dinner. We put something on the t.v. for the kids and this is how we found them a few minutes later!
The kids at Tony's for dinner. Yummy!
Love my family!





0 comments:
Post a Comment