We went back to the caravan to clear everything out and give it a good cleaning. It's amazing how dirty it can get in two weeks, but when you have 6 people traipsing in and out with muddy shoes and all of their stuff and food, it can get quite dirty!
Her Robert is getting it ready to tow to where we are going to store it.
The campsite had the most amazing views of farmland.
We are storing it at Robert's work, which is great because it's in a nice fenced area and even has a few extra large parking spaces just for caravans!
The oddest thing happened though. When we pulled up I had Robert drop the kids and I off at this field right before you get to the parking lot. I was just letting them run around a bit while he was unloading the caravan. All of a sudden this guy in full military gear runs out on to the field and starts yelling for us to get off! I was quickly rounding the kids up while he is throwing smoke sticks onto the field and I still have no clue what is going on and then this gigantic helicopter about lands on us! We literally were running off the field as it landed, CRAZY! Let me tell you, very loud, very windy and a little scary when you have three kids in tow!

0 comments:
Post a Comment