Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 5 ~ Edinburgh

After our rough night I was a little leary of heading into Edinburgh after our rough night, but it ended up being a okay day.  I'm not sure we saw the sun at all, but it didn't rain much, so that was a plus!  Well I am so glad that we went!  The city was beautiful!



And we had a great time exploring the Edinburgh Castle.  It is actually set upon an inactive volcano.


Love this!


And my sweet little dancer Emma Ann, just can't help herself!  She stops wherever she is to dance to music.  She loved dancing to this electric guitar music!



The kids loved looking out over the city.


And Evie Kaye tried staying warm against the cold wind.


Look at how close these buildings were set together.  We could barely get the stroller through!


My cute one's!


Sweet innocent Emma Ann had been begging to see the queen all day!  I was so sad for her and wasn't quite sure how to tell her without breaking her heart.  And then we see this lovely lady and she fit the bill quite nicely.  She even had some precious hats for the kids to wear.


We stopped for lunch at a yummy little place and the best part was that it was inside out of the wind!
My cute seat mate!


And on the way back, count them, 4 sleeping babies!


We drove down to the beach and it was beautiful!


Almost all of the campsites have playgrounds which is amazing!  While I was cooking dinner, Robert took the kids over to play.  I walked over for a few quick minutes to get a few sweet pictures.



Robert decided that the baby needed to go down the slide!



What an adventurous, fun and exhausting day!

0 comments: