Little boy has truly come into his own! It's like overnight he has completely changed. When we got back from our trip, we got out the bouncer and the highchair and the bamboo and he loves them all!
He LOVES his fingers
Sweet little boy is chunky, 16 lbs. chunky!
Look at this face he was making while he was sleeping!
Look at him go in the bouncer. He is mid jump here. It took him a few days to figure out what to do, but boy, he can go to town in that thing!
And a whole box of clothes that he has already out grown! Sniff, Sniff
So we made some chocolate chip cookies and I had set them down on the highchair for a moment (might have been the only clean surface space at that moment) and then I turned around to find him grabbing a cookie!
Yep, this is after I took the cookie from his hand!
He is constantly chewing on everything. Toys, shirt sleeves, or his fist, anything will do!
Some quality time with Dada







0 comments:
Post a Comment