We got up and headed out so we could make it up to Scotland's border that day. As we were leaving the campsite, we had to stop because there were sheep on the road. I actually had to get out and shoo him off the road!
We started seeing a lot of these rock walls. Down in our area, bramble bushes are used as fences to separate the fields. But up in this area these rock walls are used more and they are everywhere.
We made it!
Such beautiful countryside
And lot's and lot's of sheep. Field after field. I couldn't believe it!
We arrived at our campsite and parked right beside a pasture of horses with a beautiful little foal. Oh how sweet!
We had gotten the kids these saxophone bubble blowers, but I had been saving them for the trip. They were so excited to see them and had a blast!
Also when we stopped to get gas, right at the border I went in to pay and the man in front of me had a conversation with the attendant and let me tell you, I didn't understand a word that they said! They were speaking english but with a heavy Scottish accent. It was so funny!
And then this was the change I got back, Scottish money!
The campsite had this cool dog statue
I know it's a little fuzzy, but boy is he cute!
We went on a little walk through the town and it was so cute. They had actually received an award for having the most well kept town and gardens out of all of Scotland!
And this sweet shuggie-pot (another favorite name for him!) is already 10 weeks old!
He loves his fingers or fists or paci, which every is available! He is so full of joy and smiles every single time you look at him. I tell him all the time that his cheeks must hurt because he smiles so much!
And all 6 of us piled up in our bed!
Look closely and you will see us all. The baby is sitting in my lap so you can barely see his feet.
Look at that, did it melt ya a little bit!
I guess I might be a smidgen bit biased!




0 comments:
Post a Comment