Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day 17 ~ Croughton Fun!

We all love Croughton, we get american groceries, mail, laundry done (who knew you could get so excited about laundry!) and lot's of bowling fun!


I love the dance Emma Ann is doing!


The Momma's and Dada's get to bowl too!


I think Ethan Jay is taking after his Dada.  


And sweet one slept through most of it.


Evie Kaye decided that she didn't want to use the helper anymore so she would push the ball down and then plop down on the floor and cheer for her ball as it slowly made it's way down the lane!


And one very big boy rolling over!



I think he's pretty proud of himself!


He does so great with going to sleep.  Most of the time I can put him down in his bassinet (or when we are away the carseat) and give him his blanket and paci and he will go right to sleep!  See those sleepy eyes.


The kids loved playing in the backyard while I did laundry.  Of course a few sticks can keep them entertained for hours!


And a few minutes later, we have one sleeping baby!


Look at this brotherly love!


0 comments: