So I saw my mid-wife and everything is going great except she checked my iron. I know it's low. It's been low my whole life and I don't take my iron tablets like I should because they hurt my tummy. So I am ALWAYS tired. It's just my normal, it's what I have always known. My Mom actually made the comment to me, can you imagine feeling like everyone else feels with a regular iron level. I have never thought of it before, but I bet it's quite nice. Hey people, send me some of your energy! No, I know that I should take my iron supplement and I got a swift kick in the hinny by the mid-wife. Because where I am at, if it drops any lower, I won't be able to deliver at home. Have I mentioned we are planning a home birth?!?! I am super excited! I usually have quick uncomplicated deliveries and HATE the hospital stay afterwards. I just want to be at home in my bed without people bothering me every few minutes! And here in England it is extremely common practice to deliver at home. In fact that was the mid-wife's question to me when I first met her, do you want to deliver at home or in the hospital. And even if I did want to go to the hospital, they would come out and check me at home first so, we will just skip the hospital and stay here! Well that is if I am a good girl and keep my iron up. So here is to downing these awful pills for the good of me and my baby!
And here are the lovely Vitamin D supplements for the kids, but I have been taking them too. Better than swallowing another pill!



0 comments:
Post a Comment