We have been trying to have a little bit better routine in the morning and I came across the idea of having a chore list. This is right up Ethan Jay's alley because he loves routine, so I thought we would give it a go. He has a list of things that he has to complete first thing in the morning and if he completes it all he will get a sticker. At the end of the week he will get a small surprise. I initially was just going to do it for him but the girls both wanted one as well and let me tell you. I have never seen such eager worker bee's! Emma Ann loves doing each task and going back to look at the chart to see what is next all on her own! So we will see how it goes, just a few days into it now.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment