Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fun Times in the Wolf Den!

This was the last project that we had not gotten to with our food week and I knew the kids would love it.  And they did!  We built cool structures out of toothpicks and marshmallows!


Ethan Jay's got so humongous it wouldn't even stay upright any longer!


We also took a drive over to the neighboring town, Newton Abbot for their farmer's market.  It was right downtown in one of their little shopping areas and there was this beautiful clock tower there.


Just thought I would freak you out with a picture of me driving on the wrong side of the road!


Our loot from the farmer's market.
Herbs to plant in the window, local kale, potatoes, sweet potatos, carrots, eggs, rhubarb, bacon and sausage.  I also got some tomatoes but I am pretty sure they are not local.


And some exercising fun with Dada!





And then of course, Ethan Jay decided he needed to take some pictures of Momma and Dada!



The girls enjoy sweet potatoes, but not Ethan Jay.  I have been trying new ways to introduce different foods to him.  He loves marshmallows so what better way to have him try them.  Yep, no luck this time, but we'll keep trying!


0 comments: