Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Miyabi's Meal

Robert and I both had been craving a Miyabi's meal for sometime so I finally buckled and made it.  I've never quite gotten the mayonnaise sauce right but after a little research on the computer I found a recipe from a  girl from Murrel's Inlet, SC.  She now lives in Washington state (I believe) and tweaked this recipe until she got it just how she remembered from Miyabi's!  Yeah!  So I can not even begin to tell you how much butter went into these dishes to make them taste just right, but let me tell you, Yummo!


What was all worth it and will definitely make me make this meal again was seeing my picky little eater exclaiming over his mushrooms!

Yes, that is a squeal of excitement because he said they were delicious and tasted just like steak!  I'm saying, bring on the butter!




I love satisfied customers!
Makes my heart happy!

0 comments: