Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mothering Sunday

In England, they celebrate "Mothering Sunday" in March.  Robert's work had a family event and we spent a great afternoon with picture perfect weather!

More beautiful flowers from my sweet pea!


Nothing like a stick fight in your best outfits!


My handsome young man, and the first to make me a Mommy!


My sweet little Evie Kaye.  I love her sweet soul.


Ethan Jay had the best time with a new friend!



There was the coolest petting zoo with this bearded dragon, a very friendly chicken, a hedgehog, and of course bunnies and guniea pigs!


Learning a little about bad minton.


There was the neatest magic show.


And face painting!


Evie Kaye desperately wanted some painting as well but then of course became my most reserved little one when it was time.


Sweet love


Ethan Jay helping out in the magic show!


My beautiful little butterfly!


And Evie Kaye with her puppy!


Ethan Jay made me the sweetest card at church.


We actually took the cutest family picture but it was done by a photographer there.  I will have to see if I can scan it in.  I love my sweet one's and am so blessed to be intrusted to them and have this day to celebrate the gift's that God has given me to be a Mother.

0 comments: