In the states, I never really had to think about the kids getting enough physical activity. Here we do, a lot. It is cold, rainy and windy most days and you actually have to plan, prepare and depart to go and get some energy out. At home we naturally just spent a lot of time outdoors and got plenty of fresh air and exercise. No getting dressed in proper attire. I could wear my old sweats and whatever shirt I happened to throw on that morning with my hair pulled up and I was just fine. And if the kids were dirty or didn't quite match, who cared, we were in our own back yard. So it definitely takes a bit more of an effort to get out here. Besides, have I mentioned that this Momma is tired! But we had a great sunny day, cold and windy but still sunny so we headed up to the downs for some Football! That's right good old English football! That's soccer for all you Americans! Anyways the kids had a blast and of course there is an ice-cream shop right there. Who can resist!
Getting tiny little weedy flowers never get's old!
It's amazing how much love a little flower can hold!
She said she had had enough of those shoes.
Um, Yum!
Poor soccer ball!










0 comments:
Post a Comment