We realized that Ethan Jay's shoes were WAY TOO SMALL! So got his next size out of his closet and was shocked that he fit into them very well, almost too well. I don't think he will be wearing these very long! So to Ethan Jay's delight, there were laces that needed to be tied! Most of his shoes in the past have been carefully chosen by his Momma to have straps or velcro. These just happened to be really great shoes for a really great price. Well, Ethan Jay was very excited and jumped right in and as usual poor thing has to have it perfect and struggled and fretted to get it just right. I think we are going to be practicing for some time, but he did a really great job!
Baby sister giving her support!
TaDa!
One happy boy!






1 comments:
Great Job Ethan Jay, Your GG is so proud of you. You are growing up so fast. I love you
Post a Comment