Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mad Marley's

There is a pub just up the hill from our house that put in a play place for the kids.  The best thing is that as long as you order something (even just a coke) the kids can play for free!!!!  Our neighbors invited to go along with them and we were glad to have something for the kids to do indoors.  I had been quite sick for a few days with a cold and it did me good to actually take a bath and put on real people clothes!      The kids had already eaten lunch so Robert and I did enjoy a burger while we watched the kids play.  They loved it and it sure did fit the bill for letting them get some energy out!  Also there were only one other family in there that left shortly after we got there so we had the whole place to ourselves!




I heard Evie Kaye kind of whining and went to go see what was going on and found Ethan Jay helping her up over the wall.  She couldn't quite get over it by herself but with big brother anything is possible! It was so sweet, he waited for her and threw her up over that wall every time!  




Sweet Jayce!


Robert on the whirly twirly!


And of course everyone else needed a ride too and ALL loved it!



Emma Ann was hilarious! She went round and round and was going soooo fast!  I told Robert to slow down and just as I said it this poor little girl came flying off and across the play area.  Good thing it's padded!


0 comments: