Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Receipt


So I just found this receipt and thought I would share.  It was from my Commisary grocery shopping trip up to Croughton when we were there right before we moved in and boy was it looooooong!  I still couldn't believe it when I found it today and of course Robert couldn't believe it either (or the total at the bottom!).  Well, all I will say is that I purchased everything I would need to stock my pantry from scratch.  That really adds up when you think about all of our toiletries, flower, rice, pasta, beans, spices, potatoes, onions, meat, dairy, veggies, EVERYTHING for quite sometime seeing that we wouldn't be back for almost a month and that includes everything for Ethan Jay's Birthday party too!  So all and all maybe it isn't quite that long of a list!  I will say it was the largest shopping bill that I have EVER had!!!!

0 comments: