Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ethan Jay's Birthday Party

I was so worried that my poor little one wouldn't have anyone over at his birthday to help him celebrate.  Well I needn't have!  We had a house full!  Everyone had a blast and best of all Ethan Jay made lot's of new friends!  He choose a Curious George birthday party and chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, that's my boy!  He has never, not once, chosen any other flavor of ice cream besides chocolate!  Anyways, it was a great day and it was so wonderful celebrating a special boy!


A sneaky sister dipped a finger into the cake!


A family picture (boy I look terrible!  That's what happens when you plan a party for 11 am and run out of time and don't get yourself ready!)


We made these yummy chocolate covered banana pops!  Note for next time though, your guests will not be able to eat them if you don't let them thaw up for a few minutes before serving them!



We played "Find That Monkey!"  The kids ran around the house and found pictures of Curious George and then got prizes at the end!



Ethan Jay received the coolest dinosaur mask! 


What  a fun day!

1 comments:

Vickie ledford said...

OK, too many cute things in these pictures but I must say Emma Ann standing up with her typical "not happy" stance while Ethan Jay is smiling at his bday cake his PERFECT. And I had to laugh at the dog & baby pictures that came in your big picture frame by the curios george stickers. It reminds me of the "other family" that you had in your frames for a while. So glad he had a wonderful 5th bday party. miss ya'll.
p.s. I made no mention on the frozen banana things, yuck! :)