Oh, what a day! So much to celebrate and love seeing the kids enjoying everything and us all enjoying each other. We actually had a busier day than I had expected, but I was glad to see how much of our day revolved around the birth of our Saviour!
Ethan Jay pointing out everyone's stack of presents from Santa!
Emma Ann still not quite up for Christmas morning yet!!!
Ethan Jay ready to go and super excited!
Evie Kaye was so cute and exclaimed "Oh My Gosh!" over each gift! Love it!!!
Sleeping Beauty finally up and ready for some presents!
The girls both loved their animal flashlights they received.
And Emma Ann LOVED her new cowgirl boots!
Ethan Jay loved trying out all his new toys, including his race car ramp. He thought it was so cool to knock over his army men with his car.
Time for breakfast and our annual birthday party for Baby Jesus!
The kids love it and look forward to it. Such a sweet tradition!
Off to church to celebrate the Birth of our Saviour with others. Such a joy! Lot's of joyful hymns and great fellowship!
My two girls in their Christmas best! Adorable!!!
A few presents from Momma and Dadda.
And our new tradition!!! We had each child shop for a small gift for each of their sibilings and wrap it up and give it to them. I loved how each one of them took such pride in choosing their gifts and wrapping them and how much joy I saw in them as they gave their gifts to their siblings! This was definitely one of my highlights of the day. I do hope in the future that the kids can make some of their gifts but I knew that it would be too much for them this year. Can't wait until next year!
A surprise for Momma, wonder what it could be?!?!
And one of my loves, J.B. Fletcher! We love "Murder She Wrote," but Netflix dropped the show, so Robert bought Me (us!) the set!! Looking forward to some t.v. watching after the kids go to bed!
Emma Ann thought she was so cute as a pirate!
Poor thing, she didn't make it very long. She passed out on the couch and we had to wake her up!
And our Chritmas feast! YUMMY!!!
And I almost forgot to give the kids this. I remembered them and gave them to them just before they went to bed. I choose their favorite animal and made them a super hero cape just like their own super hero capes. They couldn't have turned out cuter and the kids loved them!
What a great day, hope everyone else's was filled with as much joy and love as ours!










1 comments:
Precious!! Looks like yall had a wonderful day!! Hope yall are doing well. Have tried to call but it says your phone is unavailable. Love you!!
Post a Comment