Another splendid display of God's promise! I love rainbows and I especially love a full rainbow. I could see this rainbow touchdown on both sides from my window in my sewing room. It was quite spectacular! One of my windows was stuck shut though and I had a hard time getting a shot of the whole thing at once. Just beautiful!
We have done a lot with candy canes. Ethan Jay has enjoyed decorating the tree with them, repeatedly! We have also played a lot of fun games with them too. He practiced some patterning with them here.
Ethan Jay is usually our gift giver, but Emma Ann totally surprised us with this present wrapped up in one of my dirty dish towels and she even "tapped" it up with a size sticker from a pair of pants! It was to her baby sister or as she calls her "Baby Kaye!"
The sweetest part is that it is one of her very favorite books! What a giving heart to give something that you love so dearly! It's one thing when you have enjoyed something so much yourself that you buy or make one for others, but to give the only one you have away is truly humbling. What I lesson I have taken from this sweet 3 year old!
Another game we played with candy canes. To be honest I really knew that this skill was a little too young for Ethan Jay, but it was great for Emma Ann and I used it as an opportunity to allow him to help her find the letters that she didn't know. It's always so sweet to see him guiding and teaching his little sisters.



0 comments:
Post a Comment