Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Friday, December 13, 2013

Ethan Jay ~ 5 Years Old!

Oh, how this day seems so strange.  Four wasn't so bad, but five.  It seems sooooo old!  Five years since the day that I first laid my eyes on my first little baby.   Oh how that one day has changed my life forever!  He was so scrawny and little and it is amazing how much I loved him with every ounce of myself the first moment I saw him!  And now five years later, watching him grow and learn, going to speech and problems with his teeth and how amazingly emotional he is, having him tested for autism and all of the bumps and bruises and joys and inventions this little boy has went through warms my heart and overwhelms me so much in one small instance.  I can't wait to see what he has in store for us in the next five years, but for now I will enjoy each invention, struggle and snuggle as they come and love every minute of it!

I couldn't resist starting the day off with a little present for the birthday boy!




That evening our neighbors, Amber and Andy came over to help us celebrate.  


Love the three balls tucked into his arm!


He loved the smoke rising up after he blew out his candle!


Opening his birthday present.  A remote control race car track!  He LOVED it!


0 comments: