Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Kiddos

I love these Kids!  So glad they love me!

She asked to lick the bowl, and she did!


Go Horsey!


This sweet, eclectic child of mine did not eat potatoes of any kind (except chips!)  for the longest time.  He was over 3 before he would eat french fries and only occasionally and only if they were particular one's!  No one was more shocked and surprised than this Momma when he actually ate mashed potatoes AND liked them!!!!!!  He doesn't eat anything mashed!  Nothing!  Well except ice-cream!  So this was one proud Momma!  I even shed a few tears!!!!!  So much progress in this little one over the last year.  Opening up to so many new things, crossing lot's of bridges and overcoming so many obstacles has been so tough for him, but he has done it and we are so excited for him!


He even rolled his mashed potatoes into snowballs!


My singing girls!  They are always signing of God's goodness and it could not make me happier to hear their sweet songs of praise!


Ethan Jay made this wind sock at Sunday School and I just LOVE it!  I love this Bible verse and we have been memorizing it.  "Even the wind and waves obey Him."  Mark 4:14.  So simple but so powerful!


Another one of Ethan Jay's inventions!


Watch it fly!


Does anyone recognize Toothless?!?!


I'm never in pictures.  I'm not happy with my weight, I never fix my self and I wear grungy clothes around the house!  But these pictures, I adore!  This is me, this is what I do.  I love on babies and tend to babies and love every minute of it!  




My sweet hubby doing what he does best!  He is one good Dada!


Evie Kaye loving on her babies!  I love how she has them all arranged in a circle!


Baking one of Pioneer Woman's yummy treats.  English muffin's with peanut butter, apples and cinnamon!  


Delicious!


Another apple favorite, Apple Pie!


I love watching my little one's with dough.  There is nothing quite like it.  Passing down the art of baking is so fulfilling, it lot's of ways!


Yum!


Dance Revolution in the hallway!


Ethan Jay's decoration's that he hung all the way around his room!  He said they were pumpkins for his Halloween decorations.  Just a tad bit late y'all!


This kid cracks me up.  He was helping me make cole slaw.  He was shaking the dressing in the bottle.  Does anyone else do that.  I just love it when I go to make coleslaw and head to the fridge to find just a little mayo left in the jar!  Does that excite anyone else as much as me.  Just add a bit of apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper, love me some celery seeds, and just a wee pinch of sugar and give it a good shake!  Voila, no extra dirty dishes and you've practically cleaned out the jar for recycling!  And you must do this with a cabbage leaf hat for good luck!


Get ready to be dazzled by Ethan Jay's latest masterpiece!


That's right, a handy-dandy gorgeous fan!
Made with more of Momma's skewers!


He handcuffed himself with a rubber band and hobbled into the kitchen and said watch this trick.  I can get out all by myself!


Thinking about it!  I don't actually think he had this figured out ahead of time!


Getting there!


But had to sit down
And voila, He did it!


My sweet Evie Kaye.  Her heart is like no other!  She loves soooooo deeply!  She desperately loves the baby and adores all of her baby dolls and stuffed animals.  If she's not carting the baby around or following him around, she's got a few dolls or animals in tow.  Today, Duckie got to try on some shoes and wear them to swim!




0 comments: