We spent some time today talking about my sweet Daddy, my kids wonderful Popie, whom they never got the wonderful privilege of meeting and getting to know. So it's my job to pass down how wonderful he was and all the things that he taught me. The kids really enjoyed looking at all of the cool things from my Daddy that is in his shadow box that my Momma made for me. Such a small collection of things, but each one representing something special about the man that I love and admire. I just pray that each one of my children will learn from some of the stories I pass along and it will grown them into even a small likeness of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh sister how i can relate...we have these often as well! if only our daddy's were here to love our precious little ones...hugs!!!! i love you!
Post a Comment