Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Good Golly, Grapes!

We had to go up to Croughton (the air force base) for teeth cleanings and to check mail and get some groceries from the commissary.  While we were there for a few days I picked up a few groceries to have there at our little rental for a few days.  I usually don't buy any produce from the commissary because it is usually not of very good quality from being shipped all the way from the U.S. then to Germany and then to us and it is always soooo expensive.  But I wanted a little fruit for the few days so I went over to take a look and LOOK at what I found!  The biggest bunch of grapes I have ever seen!  They were also the most expensive grapes I have ever bought!  They actually came from Italy and between that and how big and pretty they were, I couldn't pass them up!


They are actually on a full size dinner plate!
Enormous!


0 comments: