Breathtaking is all I can say to these. Literally as a Momma watching my first born daughter grow and change and blossom right before my eyes takes my breath away. These past four year she has brought so much spunk and excitement into our lives and I am thankful and much better for it! I have a kitchen towel that one of my students gave me that say's "Motherhood is the toughest job that you will ever Love!" And boy is that true. It truly is tough looking at these four sweet souls everyday and I have to try to make the best choices to lead and guide them and to help shape them into the beautiful people God has laid out for them. It's scary sometimes and overwhelming when I feel the weight of it all and don't want to fail them or the One whom entrusted them to us. But I have learned, He is the one who holds me up, not myself and for that I give praise, because I would surely fail on my own. And, I know most think that I am crazy, having four children and would be thrilled if we were blessed with more, but, I do Love it! I love being a mother. I love the tiredness and the tears and dirty diapers and all of the squabbles because it comes with snuggles, kisses, story time, lessons learned, watching my children grow with a deep love of the Lord and the world around them and being able to capture moments like this!
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment