Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Monday, November 10, 2014

Andy's Birthday

We had such a blast helping Andy celebrate his birthday!  We went to dinner at one of all of our favorite restaurants, Orestone Manor.   We had a beautiful mug blown from glass from a local place in town for Andy for his birthday.  We were able to pick out the color and shape that we wanted, super cool!  They call it a Tankard.


I think he likes it!


We had a special little one tag along with us for the evening!  He was so super tired but he had such a hard time getting to sleep but we knew that we would be gone to long for him to stay at home with Granny Jeanine and the kids, so he had to be a trooper!


I made Andy this birthday cake and had it already in the back seat of the car when they arrived at our house.  I then let him sit up front and left it in the car when we got to the restaurant and then had Robert pretend to go to the restroom and go get it out of the car and take it back to the kitchen.  So Andy was completely surprised when it came out!  It was so delicious!  I have finally mastered a homemade chocolate cake!  We shared the cake with the staff and our waiter, pictured here, said it was the best cake he had ever eaten!!!! That is huge for me, I am really not much of a baker, so I was quite impressed!


0 comments: