Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Friday, November 7, 2014

Outside, Winter Fun!

What do you do when it's freezing outside, raining off and on and have rambunctious children?  You take them to an outdoor playground, of course!  Right?!?!  Well, the kids really needed to get outside (o.k., I really needed them to get outside!) no matter how cold or rainy it was, so I bundled them up and walked to the pub right near our house.  The kids played for a bit while our food was being prepared and just as they were bringing our ham sandwich and fries out to us the sky opened up again!  Which was perfect because I'm not sure I could drink a cold drink out in that weather anyways!


Sweet one all bundled up!


And of course we had to have dessert to top off our lunch!  What's better in 40 degree weather than ice-cream!


Everyone else was finished and we were trying to get  a few minutes more playtime outside before the rain came again, so little miss had to finish her ice cream outside.  She didn't seem to mind all that much!  And just an interesting note, those chimney's in the background is from the roof of our house! Pretty neat to be sooo close!


0 comments: