Ok, so I love going to the theatre. I have only been a handful of times but can truly say I think they are almost magical experiences. Anyways, there is a local theatre here in town and we have been wanting to go see something. Well when my Mom and I saw the flyer for the upcoming play "Sister Act" we both knew instantly that we would be going! This was one of the only non-kids movie that we owned and we watched all the time growing up and we both love it. So we booked the tickets and a babysitter (aka Dadda) and headed out for our night on the town.
At intermission two of the nuns from the play were shocked to see that such a tiny baby had been in the audience. They were so funny and even odder when they started smoking a cigarette and ordered a gin and tonic at the bar. I was wondering how they were going to do in the second half, but it didn't seem to bother them!
The play was amazing! We had such a great time and the baby slept the whole time except for waking up and eating once. We were going to stop for a coffee and desert on the way home, but everywhere was closed when we left!


0 comments:
Post a Comment