So it is finally time to get my babies some swim lessons. We did some lessons with Ethan Jay last year and they didn't go so well. Basically, he was in a group of about 7 or 8 other students and they were all eager to learn and do and he wasn't so they all did and he didn't and the teacher didn't really have the time to focus on him. No fault on them but group lessons was not what my little timid little boy needed. So private lessons is what we have started off with. Super expensive, but I think will be worth it for him to get him more comfortable in the water and then we can move to something else. I also tried the girls in a joint lesson just to see where they are but we think we will be doing a Mom and Tot's class with them if I can swing it with the other kiddos.
The girls went first and Emma Ann loved it. She was like a little fishy. Evie Kaye, not so much. She clung on for dear life to the swim instructor!
And for the first time in the pool this year I was super proud of him. You can tell he is not especially comfortable in the water, but he did all that she asked him to do and was enjoying himself.
He loved kicking himself all around the pool on this big float.



0 comments:
Post a Comment