Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Easton James ~ 1 week Old!

It's hard to believe that it has already been a week since this sweet little one was born.  It's one of those feelings where I still forget that he is here sometimes and then I also can't imagine life without him!

2 Days Old


Oh, I just love how he kicks his foot up!  He keeps it up like that all the time!  And that thing shoved in his mouth!  I really wanted to wait a bit longer to start a paci with him to make sure my milk was in good and he was feeding well, but diaper changes have become the exception!  It keeps all of our ears from hurting!


Sweet love from Grandma


Evie Kaye came in, turned the clock radio on and began singing a song to baby brother!


Posing with Dada


Yep, there it goes, melting my heart.  And don't tell me that it's not real.  He will pull that smile when
I start singing and talking to him!  LOVE IT!


Look at that foot!  It is huge!


3 Days Old

Snuggle time with Dada and Evie Kaye.  We definitely need a larger bed!


Actually enjoying a bath!  No the bathwater is not that dirty, I brewed a herbal tea for a sitz bath.


Sadly that is all of the pictures that I have from this day because I had taken my card out of the camera and didn't realize that it wasn't in.  We had several visitors including Granny Jeanine and her daughter Lisa with her two girls and then Rachel from church came over and brought the yummiest dinner, roast chicken!

4 Days Old

Look at that!


Okay, even more precious!


Getting weighed.  Poor little guy lost a little more weight than they would like to see, so we will have a another weight check in a few days.



Look at my concerned little thinker!


Sweet Judith from church brought over a scrumptious dinner. 
Shepard's Pie


and a Treacle Tart


Sweet Judith spoiled us amazingly!


My sweet little Evie Kaye hasn't eaten in days.  She physically can't leave the babies side.  If I leave him in the bedroom, then she stay's there and if I bring him into the kitchen then she refuses to leave his side there either.  She makes sure that he is covered well, has a toy and takes turns reading him a story and singing him a song!  



Ethan Jay used to do the same thing with his paci.



Poor little fella, I went to go change his diaper and this is what I found!  He really does need to gain some weight!


The sweetest snuggle ever!


More love from sister.


My new little photographer in town, Evie Kaye.  The girl grabs my camera every chance she can get.  And you should see how fast she can get that camera turned on and my flash up!




Okay, so that is my fat belly, but what a sweet snuggle!  All curled up like that.  This must have been how he was in the womb.  His little foot is slightly turned in from being so squished in there.  


5 Days Old


Look at the color of that hair!!!!!!  I have always wanted a baby with red hair.  There is red hair on both sides of our family, so just maybe his will stay like this!


All cuddled up



Look at him playing with his hair!


Evie Kaye is master diaper thrower awayer!






Another photo op by Evie Kaye


A snuggle from Granny Jeanine


Look at him holding on to her fingers!


6 Days Old

Grandma bought him this little teddy back from the shops today and the girls were excited to give it to him.



What our week has looked like!


Evie Kaye decided that he NEEDED to go in the car seat.  I had it up in his crib and she got it out, drug it down the hallway and demanded he go in it!





She is going to be some kind of a good Momma one day!


7 Days Old!

Love from Big Brother.  He is the most gentle ever.  



Just a few hours from being exactly one week old!


Phew, that was a lot of pictures, but go ahead and pick just one that you didn't want to see!


2 comments:

Vickie said...

Heather - I almost (ok - I did) have a little tear over seeing these pictures. He is so handsome. I'm afraid he may have his Uncle Micheal's hiney... you have to work on that for us :). So happy for you all and miss you and those kids terribly. I have tried calling several times but the call will not go through. Let's try and skyp soon.

Marcy said...

He is so beautiful. I love how his Evie Kaye just loves to mother him. Sweet babies, all of them.