What a icky father's day! I mean it. Snot, fever's, coughing! Everyone in this house has been sick except the baby, thank the good sweet Lord! So we were not able to go to church this morning. Robert had a relaxing snuggle in bed with the baby and then headed for a nice relaxing soak in our jacuzzi tub that is now working!
Then we gave him his presents.
The kids all made a footprint card for him. They each layered their foot print on top of each other's starting with Ethan Jay's and going to the baby's. So sweet to see those sweet tootsie's!
Each of the kids made a tie for Robert. Ethan Jay painted stripes on his, Emma Ann painted a rainbow on hers, Evie Kaye did finger polka dot's on hers and we put the baby's foot print on his. It was the most perfect footprint, then I turned for one second to grab a wipe for his foot and Evie Kaye took a paintbrush and painted over it, smearing it. So I had to touch it up a little and it definitely does not look as good as the original. But overall, super cute!
Robert also got some cool car washing stuff!
We decided we all could use some fresh air and headed up on the Down's for a little walk.
The weather was beautiful!
A picture of our complete fam! Love it!
Me and two of my sweet little one's! Do you see the other one!
A Dada's job is never done! This poor little boy's bike's chain came off and Robert jumped right in and fixed it for him!
A little ice-cream might help sick little one's feel better!
And a wonderful Dada with all of his little one's, in typical kid fashion! Ethan Jay was pouting and wouldn't turn around, Emma Ann was hiding her face, Evie Kaye was crying and didn't want to be held or even in the picture and the baby was passed out and didn't even know he was there. So all in a day of being a Dada! Nothing is ever perfect, but he is the perfect Dada for us. I thought so much about my Daddy today and how wonderful he was, not perfect but definitely wonderful. Oh, I thought that he hung the moon; and I see the same in our kids. The squeals of delight when Robert arrives at home I hope is enough for him to know that they completely adore him!












0 comments:
Post a Comment