Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Easton James ~ 5 weeks old

He is growing like a weed.  I am quite smitten with this little fella, especially when he talks to me and smiles at me!  Quite amazing!

G.G. getting in some good holding time!


And again!  He was just a talking to her!  So cute to hear.



He stills needs to be bundled to be put to sleep but sometimes he breaks his arms free and he sleeps like such a little man!


Game time for Ethan Jay and G.G.


The youngest member of our wolf pack.


With a cute smile, we'll keep him!


All in the bed, again.  


I LOVE holding this little one.  Never get's old.  So maybe I should put him down for just a minute and do something with my hair.  It does desperately need some help. 


This boy loves some bed sleeping.  Sweet smell of Momma (stinky smell of Dada!), cushy pillow, fluffy blankets, Ah!


Sweetness.


Emma Ann needed her picture too.  That shirt she is wearing was mine when I was little.  It was painted by Teresa Glisson, isn't that amazing!  She loves that it used to be mine.  She has another gown of mine and a few dresses and she just thinks it is the coolest thing ever.  Soaking in this cool Mommy thing for now, because I'm sure it will fade over time!




And an amazing sunset from my sewing room window.
Babies and sunset's do make it hard not to believe in an awesome God!


0 comments: