What a wonderful day it was! Let me tell you, birthdays has not always been my husbands strong suite, but this year he earned amazing brownie points! It sounds kind of selfish even as I write this, but I had prepped Robert that he had best not forget my birthday this year and that I wanted a cake. A proper cake (not a lil' debbie from the gas station!) And boy did he deliver!
I awoke to a bed full, (as usual theses days!) with cards from Robert, the kids and my Mom. What an extra special treat!
We had a great day hanging out and the kids and my Mom made a special Raspberry Lemon Pound cake for my birthday!
So my sweet wonderful husband arrives home with a chocolate cake that he had ordered a whole week in advance at a local bakery! And he had ordered my flowers! What a lucky girl am I!
So I had two cakes! WOW! And they were both delicious!
My Momma and Me. A truly amazing treat! I don't know when I have gotten to last spend a birthday with my Mom and it was oh so special! Just think 33 whole years ago she held me in her arms as her first baby. I can only think ahead into the future at the joy of celebrating with my children on each one of their birthdays as they grow older!
Blowing out candles is always better with helpers!
Amber came over and helped us celebrate too!
What an amazing day! Feeling loved and special!





0 comments:
Post a Comment