9 months is a long time! A baby can completely grow and form and be ready to be born in 9 months, well it's more like 10 months, but who's counting?!?! That's a really long time. It seems like that 9 months turns into an eternity without Krispy Kreme doughnuts! Don't get me wrong, I really like chocolate (ALOT!), definitely enjoy cake, chips, sweet tea, but Krispy Kreme doughnuts are at the TOP, TOP of the list! I did not think that they existed here in the U.K. and when I stumbled upon them, it was like the pearly gates had just been opened wide just for me and my belly! Oh my was that first bite amazing (and the next and the next and all the way to the third doughnut!) And then I almost threw up! But I probably could have eaten another doughnut a few minutes later, and I did, because there was a whole dozen of them! Yum! I definitely think that it won't be 9 months again, especially now that I know where to find them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love it!!!
Post a Comment