What a sweet sweet precious day celebrating our little Easton James and recognizing that we are blessed to be intrusted this little guy and fully give him back to the Lord. What a special day to be surrounded by and supported by people who dearly love us and this little guy!
With our pastor, Richard
With the man of the hour, and by the way he completely unloaded in his diaper the whole time that we were at the front of the church! Somehow I couldn't manage to find the camera when we went to go up to the front of the church, so Amber took pictures of the actual dedication on her camera, and I need to get them from her. And of course I found the camera sitting right beside the carseat afterwards!
It was so nice to have friends to come and support Easton James and our family on this day!
Andy getting a snuggle, I think he likes this little man!
Mel, Jeanine, Andy and Amber
What a sweet picture of my little girl.
Robert and I with Easton James in front of the church.
We headed back to the house to have some yummy lunch and of course some yummy cake to celebrate!
Do you love these dresses!?!? I do! And, do they look familiar? Yep, that's a pillowcase that I picked up at a thrift store for a pair of them for 50 cents! My Momma sewed them up with some ribbon that I already had and voila, beautiful new dresses for my girls! Love It!
Our neighbors Reg and Chris stopped by and enjoyed cake with us. Chris loved chatting with little Easton James and he was just a laughing back at her!
I loved every minute of today. The reminder of God's amazing gift and the love of our sweet friends and family was amazing!











0 comments:
Post a Comment