Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stocking the Freezer

I am a planner.  I guess I got it from my Daddy, Planner Tanner!  I love to prepare and prep ahead of time for everything.  So getting ready for little one is no exception.  I usually make lot's of casseroles to have after the baby is born but A:  We don't have the extra freezer space here and B:  I usually can't eat most of the casseroles anyways because they are loaded with dairy or tomatoes.  So I made lot's of other things that would fit into the freezer.

Homemade frozen pizzas.  Obviously not for me but great lunches for Robert and the kids while he is home.  I love a peanut butter and jelly for lunch but Robert is not much of a sandwich guy, so trying to appease his tummy!


Yummy Cranberry Orange Bread


And Banana Nut Bread
(several loafs of each)


And some homemade pasties!  Can't wait!
They are a meat and potato pie.


I also have made several batches of tortillas and have those in the freezer.
Almost ready!

0 comments: