Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Love and Blessings From Our Family to Yours

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day!


We had a very relaxed, laid back lazy day and it was great!   We were supposed to pick-up Mrs. Linda at the airport and we had somethings planned with her, but her flight was delayed so we just decided to hang out at the house after church and it was great!  After all I got to spend my day being a Mom!  That's what the day is all about, celebrating what my children have made me, a Mom!  I love it and am so thankful!  And of course missing my own Mom role models like crazy.  The women in my life that have shaped and molded me to help me become the Mom that I am today, what an amazing testimony to them, to enjoy being right where I am today!  I am forever grateful!

1 comments:

"GG" said...

You are a great mother!! Thank you so much for your words, I am so proud. Love you so much.