I got treated to a trip to Asda (our very small version of a Wal-mart) and lunch out with my hubby! What a special treat to go out just the two of us! Poor Grandma comes into town to visit and we leave her with the kids! We loved every minute of it! Now all we need is a baby! Trying to learn a little patience!
By the way, I made this top (shawl). I ordered one from Etsy and loved it so much I bought some of the same fabric in black, dark brown, tan and this stripe and made one out of each color. I can wear them while I am, you know huge, and then after the baby is born and can use it as a nursing shawl. I just love it!


1 comments:
You look awesome and super cute!!! You amaze me chicki!
Post a Comment